September 7, 2012

Chapter One: Nuclear Reactor Physics

Since my last post I have been working, in addition to my new position teaching systems engineering at a community college and moving into a new apartment, on writing the first chapter of the nuclear spacecraft textbook.  Due to an accident that caused me to lose everything on my laptop hardrive and a substantial portion of my backups I've lost all copies of my thesis except the hard copies, my original notes, and the PDF I uploaded here.  This, it turns out, was something of a blessing in disguise as it has forced me to write the new chapter completely from the beginning rather than copying what I had before.  What resulted was more complete and better written than what preceded it.  This post includes the first draft, without any illustrations, tables, charts, or figures that will need to accompany the final version. At this point the bibliography and final notes about fusion research have not been added.
Chapter One: Nuclear Reactor Physics

No comments:

Post a Comment